Planning for the Future
The first seven years of (EMCC):
Ebeneza Maasai Children Center (2012–2018) was a period of huge growth and rapid change. In the Five next years (2020–2024) EMCC will be evolving, consolidate and continuously improving.
It will be enrolling up to 25 students each year, from Nursery to Class VII, within the campus. It will employ over 3 local staff, It will be predominantly run by Tanzanians, and will provide boarding for up to 25 new students each year.
We are functioning towards:
Becoming a Centre of Excellence for teaching and learning at primary, secondary levels and college, and will be helping its graduates to realise their aspirations. Graduates from Osotwa School will be respectful, responsible, honest and kind citizens, gainfully employed, capable of trustworthy leadership in their communities and at the national level, and will be giving back to the school and their communities.
Will act as a model for opposing poverty, early marriage and all means of discrimination through education, and will be contributing to the improvement of teaching and learning across Ngorongoro District to its neighborhoods.
Our goals to achieve for the next five years
Strategic plan for Ebeneza Maasai children Center in 5 years
- To establish a SECONDARY SCHOOL that will accommodate our primary students in January 2025.
- To organize ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES to our first class seven students who will complete primary education in September 2020
- To organize a sustainable COMMUNITY WORK for our students after primary and secondary education
- To COORDINATE the students who are allocated to different secondary schools after their Primary education in 2020
- To establish VET INSTITUTE outside Ngorongoro Conservation area to accommodate students who will be eager to go for different trainings, however, at the present we will try to allocate our students to VETA colleges in the country to acquire entrepreneurship skills.